Monday, November 19, 2007

(+'s & -'s)

Alright so here goes my new list...

One the (-) side...
* I was sick all weekend with a puking bug
* I missed Thanksgiving dinner at Ro's family
* I missed seeing Eric, Sheryl and Jess after 3 months
* I missed Ro and my shopping day without Seth
* I may never go back to Texas Roadhouse because I think that is what made me sick and it is one of my favorite restaurants
* I have parent teacher conferences from 11-8 tonight and I won't see Seth at ALL today
* I'm feeling a little tired and crappy today and I have to put on a big fat smile for 30 parents

Enough of my bitching, now onto the (+)...
* I have the best husband in the world who totally picked up the slack this ENTIRE weekend while I was in bed
* I have the best son who was good for his Daddy all weekend
* I have a great MOL who is watching Seth tonight while I am working
* I only have to work 2 days this week
* We are hosting Thanksgiving for 12 people on Thursday
* My cleaning lady is at my house as I type dissinfecting it so that is one less thing I have to do
* We are going 4 wheeling on Friday with some friends
* Our close friends the Voss' moved into their new house one block away

As many negatives as there are I think the positives are going to overpower them! What do you think??
PS: Feel better Luke!!

1 comment:

Sarah Richards said...

Hey hope you are feeling better...do you have anything going on on Wednesday?? Do yuo want to have an Am playdate? Let me know!