Monday, November 12, 2007

Our Cup Runith Over

We are so blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives and this weekend we were able to spend some time with a few of those people. Saturday night we had the Voss' over for a belated 30th dinner for Jen/playdate/Wii action and everything went great. The taco pie was a hit and Rod even broke out guitar hero and we rocked that game (well, not me I pretty much stunk!)Sunday we laid low. Ro and I both thought we had the start to a cold and so we rested up and I think we beat it. (knock on wood) Today has been wonderful. We started with a flu shot for Seth and then a playdate with Jacob. I have tons of pics from the playdate so check back tomorrow. When Seth gets up we are headed on a walk before dark!
PS- Thank you Sheryl and Eric for the Halloween goodie bag for Seth. He loved everything and we can't wait to see you on Saturday! YIPPEEE! Thank you Grandma Charlton for the Halloween ball too and for visiting me on Saturday!
PSS-Thank you Mom for going to the docs with Seth and I today. I needed the support and extra hands!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

Oooh, guitar hero. That looks like fun, I want to try that.

Anonymous said...

my wii-me is way hotter