Saturday, November 10, 2007

Brief

Sorry for the lack of blogs lately, but nothing exciting has been happening and I haven't taken a picture in 2 weeks, bad mommy!! So in short this is what we have been up to...

* Swim class + Burger King =up in the middle of the night with stomach cramps (me not Seth thank god!)

* I attended my 1st PTO meeting in 8 years and was praised for my work on our River Rat Readers Program. That brightened a gloomy day!

* Shopping at the outlets on Friday was a HUGE success and my mom and I had so much fun!

*We are having friends for dinner tonight as well as a little Wii action so hopefully there will be pics to come.

*Making Thanksgiving plans and menus and anticipating the fun!

See nothing very exciting, I think it is the time of year. I miss the outdoors!

1 comment:

Sarah Richards said...

Love that smirck!! What a cutie. Give me a call and we'll set up a playdate soon.