Monday, December 03, 2007

Weekend Part 1

Go SU B-Ball!
We went to the SU basketball game on Saturday night and it was a BLAST! I was an SU B-ball virgin so I had no idea what to expect and it was so much fun. Pepsi got us seats that were only 7 rows back, right by the band and all the college students so we were in an area with lots of energy! I can't wait to go back to another game, it was just great! We also went to our favorite restaurant in SYR, Ichiban's and had an amazing meal! I'll write more tomorrow about the rest of the weekend. We had a delay today and I'm on the run now!
PS- See the lady sitting behind me with the orange shirt and colored scarf?? Her voice was like nails on a chalkboard ALL through the game! AHHH!

1 comment:

Sarah Richards said...

Don't you hate that! I always get seated by these kind of people!