Thursday, November 01, 2007

On to the Next Holiday...

The festivities are over and all was a success and now we are taking down decorations for one holiday and putting up decorations for the next. The turn over time is next to nothing. We are psyched for Thanksgiving because we are the hosts this year and I want to make it memorable!

Seth with Grandma Charlton last night!

I can't remember a time when I have been so tired. Today is that day and I even went to bed at 9:30pm in the middle of Private Practice. All the commotion just tired me out!

Tonight will be a low key evening and tomorrow night we are going to go to happy hour at Joe's for a bit. Followed by the big craft fair on Fort Drum on Saturday.

4 comments:

Sarah Richards said...

That is the cutest dinosaur I have ever seen!!!

AMANDA said...

Love Seth's costume.

jenica said...

squeee! he's so cute!

nina beana said...

love you guys! and i heart that picture of seth and shakeyourbonbon!