Sunday, April 29, 2007

A Day to Remember...

Saturday was such a wonderful day it is hard to really capture all that we did and all that we experienced. All I have to say is that for only going to Cornell for one semester my brother certainly knows his way around this massive campus along with many interesting tidbits. I'll explain the day visually with as many pics as they will let me upload! Some sort of paint festival was going on... Seth was amazed by the "paint people" and basically everything Most of the dorms look like old castles, it is so interesting!
The massive library
Walkway going up the main quad

The clock tower and beautiful cherry blossoms

Some of the gifties I brought home for all of us
I took many many more pics, but you will have to check our fotolog this week to see them. (www.fotolog.com/seth12306) Anyhow, we had an amazing day. We walked for over 2 hours. Seth was amazing! He slept on the way down, rode in the stroller for hours on end, ate out at 2 restaurants, and explored whenever we let him out. My mom and I are already planning our next trip to visit and making it an over nighter so that we can explore even more. Thank you Justin for a wonderful fun filled day and evening, we can't wait to come back and visit soon! Good luck on your finals and we will see you in good old h20-town in 3 weeks! We are looking forward to having you home for the summer.
This week is a much calmer week. We have no plans during the week and everyone is healthy. The weekend is another story, but I will fill you in on that at a later time!

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

Wow, that campus looks absolutely beautiful. The dorms and the library are amazing.