Thursday, April 05, 2007

Caught!!!!!!!!!

Here is my funny Seth story of the year...


For the past few nights we have been looking at houses. On Tuesday night we looked at a house that had heat monitors all over the house and they would beep on and off. We made a joke that the family had a hidden camera recording us like those HGTV shows. Last night we looked at another house and Seth ran right for the cordless phone which he loves to play with. I grabbed it quick and put it back on the hook. Five minutes later he went right for it once again and this time he must have pushed the record button on the answering machine BECAUSE it recorded some of our comments regarding the house. OUCH!


Later last night my step-dad Tom called and asked if Seth had touched the phone at that house and I responded "YES", WHY? He said that the listing agent had called to see if we had liked the house or not and asked if we had a small child because the family had heard us talking on their answering machine. I wanted to crawl in a hole, I felt so bad! I promised that I woud hold Seth the whole time tonight when we look at another house. So this story will go down in the baby book at a Seth mishap! We should start our own hidden camera show!



This reminds me that I miss exercise class and feeling the burn the day after. I'm ready for the real spring to come, we have SNOW on the ground this flippin' morning! Tomorrow is a day off and Seth and I are headed to Lowville (AKA Cowville) for a visit! Here we come Gram and Gramp, rest up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to send Mama Nature another memo, apparently she didn't get the first one. Put this one on bright paper so she reads it. What's up with a WHITE OUT in April.

Love the answering machine story! That's why we never take the girls with us to look at houses, I can't only imagine the destruction 2 of them could cause!

AMANDA said...

That is a hilarious story. LOve it!
We have a ton of snow here too. Yuck!

nina beana said...

BUSTED! as we would like to say. xoxo