Thursday, April 19, 2007

Insane Morning


This morning will go down in the record books for crazyness! I decided to call in to the docs about Seth having a fever, running nose, and loose cough. They said to bring him right in since we lived so close so I threw on some clothes and hat and we ran out the door. I didn't have time to let Rocky out so I thought I'll just throw him in the crate while we are gone, he'll be fine. WRONG! I got home and opened the crate door to find he had peed himself and it was all over the crate along with him. Totally grossed out I let him out the back door and panicked. I called Ro and we devised a plan. I ended up giving him a bath in the tub and then tried to towel dry him and use the hair dryer too! It was utter craziness, but we all survived and we hope to never have to go through it again. I have to say I am a firm believer that you learn something new everyday. Today I learned to always let the dog out to at least pee before leaving the house in the morning!

We are now headed up to Lowville for an afternoon with the Great-Grandparents, a much needed eyebrow wax, followed by dinner that I don't have to cook! Loving it!

Also, the weather is turning around, the sun is out and it is warming up! HORRAY for something positive! We are getting out as much as we can today. Love to all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You never mentioned what the doc said about Seth? How is he?

AMANDA said...

Yes, how is the little big man?
I hope today was a better morning for you!