Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Losing my Mind

Sometimes I literally think I am losing my mind. I used to be able to remember everything. I remembered birthday's, anniversaries, meetings, errands to run, etc, but now I have the HARDEST time. I have to stop myself before I leave the house or my classroom and think, "Is there sometime I need to do?" It is horrible and I'm only 29! I know that I have ten times the amount of things to think about before I even leave the house in the morning, but come on, I HATE forgetting special days. Also, (love you Mom, BUT...) I don't want to be that person who has notes ALL OVER THE HOUSE to remember things. I need help! Anyhow, my friend Sue who lives in Jersey sent me a cute email titled, "The YA YA Sisters" and I"ll try and post one clip from it daily until they are gone. It is too funny and I wonder if I am turning into them at such a young age!

In other news, we took a look at a house last night. It had many many great qualities and amenaties that are looking for, BUT it also had many drawbacks. So it is a NO GO! We are looking are two more houses in the next few days as well. My wish would be to take all these great qualities from these houses and build my dreamhouse. Oh well it is still fun to look and get ideas.

Other then that it is a cool, dreary and rainy week, but we are keeping busy! One more day of work and then a long and busy Easter weekend! Happy Hump Day to all and keep SMILING!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I beleive that notes and lists are ineveitable once you pop a little one out. You might as well give in and join the club. Maybe you could find fun notepaper... then it wouldn't be as bad. You know it's bad when your 3 year old asks you if you have your list before you leave the house!

AMANDA said...

Oh yeah, you have momma brain. I don't go anywhere w/out a list, even if it's just 2 things. Sad but true.