Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Grammy's Birthday Fun

My mom's birthday is on Wednesday night, but she has a science fair at her school on that night so we celebrated last night. We ate, drank, ate some more, opened presents, and ate some more. It was a fun filled night!
Before opening the special gift

After opening the special gift

The special gift AKA my crafty talents at work!

The night flew by and here I am again at work! The rest of the week is pretty busy and fun as well. Tonight is girls night out and Tina is hosting dinner. So not only do I get to go out with the girls, BUT I don't have to cook either! I'm very excited about kicking back with a glass of wine and some chit chat tonight! Tomorrow night we will check out Grammy's science fair and give her a proper birthday hug and kiss. Thursday we have no plans and then Friday is another girls night. I know 2 in one week, but this came up spur of the moment. Saturday we will head to Cornell and visit Uncle J. We are very excited about this trip. PLEASE, MOTHER NATURE LET THE WEATHER BE DECENT!
Also before I forget, please say a little prayer for my step-dad Tom today, he has to get an ultrasound because he may have to have his gallbladder (sp?) removed. We hope it all goes well and that you are back to normal soon! Seth is ready to play anyday!










2 comments:

nina beana said...

we'll be thinking of tom.

love the pictures of your mom, esp. the teary-happiness one! happy birthday! she's so special...we love her!

and your gift rocks!

AMANDA said...

That is so awesome what you made your mom. It looks great and from the pics, she absolutely loved it.
Have fun with the girls tonight!