Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Obsession



I'm not sure if I have expressed my obsession for home grown cucumbers yet, well I flippin' love them so much. My grandparents have a garden and they have already given me some, which I have already been devoured. Today I'm hoping to buy some more at the farmers market! YAH!!! This pic actually looks kind of controversial, but they are so yummy.

Seth loved the parade last night except for the very LOUD truck horns that scared the bajesus out of him and caused him to scream. Other then that, he was happy as a clam. My camera on the other hand didn't make it, the batteries died at the worst possible time, we tried taking some pics on the camera phone, but I'm not really sure how to download them onto the computer. I'll try and figure that out.

We had a great meal at my Gram's and the night was very enjoyable. She has so many beautiful flowers in her yard and Seth rolled around on the lawn enjoying some different scenery. Today we are headed to the farmers market and then an old high school friend and her 3 1/2 month old daughter are going to come over for a visit late this afternoon. It has only taken us 10 years to get together. Ro is home sick today with a little bug so we are trying to let him rest as much as possible. This is Seth with my very hippie uncle! He is still stuck in the 60's, never likes to wear a shirt, but hey whatever makes you happy right!!

4 comments:

AMANDA said...

I will agree that is a controversial cucumber shot. It made me laugh! I emailed you directions for the videos (finally, sorry it took me so long.)

nina beana said...

that picture is just obscene!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»