Thursday, July 27, 2006

It Could be Worse, we could have TWINS!



Last night we were invited to our financial planner, whose wife is a fellow teacher in my district's home for dinner. Mike and Sue have 13 month old twins, Jenna and Ryan. Jenna and Ryan are great kids, but I give Mike and Sue huge props, I don't know how they do it. I guess they just do because that is all they know. Seth was a good boy and we had yet another feast. I came home feeling super duper full, but in a good way.

BUBBLE FUN

This morning was the dreaded morning for three more shots, but we made it through and with much success. All is well and our doc even said that whenever we feel comfortable Seth can move to the forward facing carseat. We discussed it and feel that when he can sit up on his own we will make the transition. Seth now weighs 21lbs. 11oz. and he is 29 inches long. Thank the lord his weight has started the slow down, I can't carry much more.

Tomorrow I am VERY excited to report that we are headed to Oswego, our alma mater for Harbofest. Back in our younger days it was a HUGE drunkfest, but this year we will be taking the family approach and bring Seth. It should be a great day to walk around, visit some friends, and eat eat eat all of the yummies that it has to offer. I can't wait!!! Pics to come.

3 comments:

AMANDA said...

Glad to hear Seth did well with his shots.
I could not imagine having twins either. It runs in my family, so each pregnancy I prayed hard that there was only one baby in my belly.

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»