Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Hair Issues: To Trim or not to Trim?



Seth was born with a ton of hair and it has thus thinned on the sides and in the back and he is now growing new hair. Our problem, not really a problem, but our dilemma is that Seth has a thick area of hair on the top of his head that is just there and if he were a girl I would be able to put clips or barrets in, but he's not or so I thought. I picked Seth up from the sitter after going for only the morning today to find him in the jolly jumper with a big sticking up poney tail in his hair. Hysterical thought to see your 6 month old son with pony tail on the top of his head, but there it was plain as day. I think my sitter was trying to tell me to trim his hair a bit.

Back tracking a bit, we had our lobster and steak feast on Monday night at my parents house and I am proud to say that I ate, all by myself, one large lobster tail and it was heavenly.

Tuesday Seth and I went on a playdate with one of my friends and her two children. Seth was an angel, he did a ton of people watching and was happy as a clam for over an hour in the stroller.

Tonight we are headed to another friends home for dinner. We are just super popular this week and I'm psyched because I don't have to cook, not once this entire week. This post is a little late because it wouldn't upload pics yesterday, but it's finally done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested