Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Mid Week!

Let's see if I can even remember what has been going on in the past few days. Each week becomes more and more of a blur to me. I was definately down for the count over the weekend, feeling like dog poop, but luckily that has passed and I'm feeling much more myself.

Over the weekend we actually looked at three houses. That was really fun, but disappointing the same. We are in no hurry to move, but if the right house comes along we are not opposed to it either.

I have been interviewing possible candidates for two new positions in my district over the last couple of days and that wraps up today. We are interviewing a total of 11 people for two positions and right now we have narrowed it down to 3 people and we still have to interview three more people today. Needless to say this is going to be a difficult decision to make. One I am not looking forward to. I have very much enjoyed the experience though. It is so interesting to see what different personalities bring to the table. One candidate brought us M&M's to demonstrate how she would teach a math lesson to a class of first graders. The chocolate went straight to our hearts!

Tomorrow is our free day so I think we will just make sure that we have everything ready for Seth's baptism/party this Sunday. The weather forecast says that it is supposed to be 90 and muggy so that might be interesting because Seth doesn't enjoy the heat so much! We'll have lots of helpers though to help us through.

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

I'm glad ur feeling better. It's so hard being sick when you have a baby to care for.
Cornhole (also known as hilbilly horseshoes,) is a game where you throw a beenbag onto an elongated, slanted box about 20 feet away. If you land on the box, you get a point. If you make it into the hole, u get 3 points. There are 2 people to a team, 2 teams per game. It's a blast.