Sunday, July 16, 2006

Heat Heat and MORE Heat!


This is just a breif update until I have much more time. Yesterday we prepared for Seth's party, which will start here in a few minutes. I got my much needed massage and booked one for Ro for next weekend. It was amazing and I loved it! We got the house ready in the afternoon and then went out to dinner for Ro's dad's birthday in the evening. I miss going out to eat more then anything so I savored every minute of it. I love when someone else cooks for me, it is the greatest! Grandpa and Nana Buckingham watched Seth as he is not ready for restaurants just yet. Seth slept awesome last night and this morning we went to church for the first time and he is now baptized. He was sooooo good in church, we were nervous, but he pulled it off! Now on to the party. We will all be stinky due to the heat, but hopefully everyone will eat, drink, and enjoy. Pics to come! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday all!

No comments: