Thursday, July 13, 2006

Busy Week

Well, we finally made a very tough decision and chose two candidates to fill our positions. I honestly think that was one of the best/hardest experiences that I have ever been involved in, yet it made me feel like, "Hey, I'm doing something right!" After teaching for seven years you wonder if you are getting stale or if you are doing right by your students. I left yesterday feeling like I want to create some new units and spice things up in my classroom so I'm on a mission now! Next week I actually get paid to work on/in my classroom so I'm ready to tackle some new things. You can't beat getting paid $15/hr to work on your classroom/curriculum. It's a no brainer!

Today Seth and I are hanging out, playing, and running some errands later in the day. The big baptism and party are on Sunday so even though it is being catered I still have to pick up beer and other little things.

Tomorrow I am taking a MOM day and spending a day with a very close friend. We are going to do lunch and a little shopping, but mostly gabbing and catching up. She is due to have her 1st baby at the end of September so I love to see how she keeps growing everytime I see her.

Saturday my wonderful and thoughtful husband has scheduled me a massage and I can't wait to lay back and relax for one hour. I'm counting down the minutes!

Unfortunately I have no new pics to share with you, but I'll see if I can't drag out an old one to add a little oomph to this blog. Have a great rest of the day to all!

My 2 daytime buddies!

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

Wow, I didn't realize you have been teaching for 7 years!
Enjoy the well deserved massage on Saturday. That sounds like a good idea. I may have to schedule one here soon. My old bones are aching :)