Sunday, December 05, 2010

Clayton Christmas Parade

It was a cold Saturday evening, but we were all in the Christmas spirit so we made the trip to Clayton to watch their annual evening parade with all of it's 70 floats. Yes, I said 70 floats. Did we stay for all 70? No way it was FREEZING out!
I think that Leah sat in the stroller for all of 10 seconds and then she wanted out!
We dragged Grandma and Poppy along with us too!Lindsey wanted nothing to do with the stroller either so poor Kristen had to hold her all night and she is not light plus adding a snowsuit and it was tough.
Is it starting yet?
She did sit with Grandma for a few floats, but then she was off and running again.
Seth and Jake loved the TI marching band.
Kristen is always good to go to for snacks, but her hands just about fell off from the cold.
We left about halfway through because we were all so cold, but we definitely got into the Christmas spirit with all of the lit up floats and wonderful atmosphere. We especially loved the people we were surrounded by!

5 comments:

KristenC said...

We love you too! It was soo much fun! I really hope we can do it again next year...

Grandma P. xoxoxo said...

Tradition!! My we have alot of them!!! So fun! Love you everyday, Grandma P. xoxoo

The North Country Sweets said...

BRRRRRRRRrrrrrrr
but it looked like fun!

Jen said...

It was definitely super cold that night. I bundled all my girls up like we were going out in the arctic. They all stayed nice and warm, but unfortunately I didn't bundle myself well enough, so I froze!

Anonymous said...

We were there too!! It was SO COLD, and it even started late. But I do like that parade...especially as a memory--ha! Meredith