Thursday, December 09, 2010

Addition

Additions to my obsessions...

*KEEN SHOES
I love Keen brand shoes and now we all have them. There is something about the big fat toe look of them that I am in love with.

*PEPPERMINT
I love the smell of peppermint. If they made a peppermint perfume I'd drown myself in it.

*VOTING FOR THE DPAO
I am dedicated to voting to try and help the DPAO get their sensory oasis. If you don't vote please text the number 73774 and in the subject of your text type 103246. They are ranked 30th in the nation right now and we need to get to the 1st or 2nd slot by Dec 31st!

I'm sure I will think of more later since I'm always thinking!

1 comment:

KristenC said...

My gosh..where do I begin? And it is kind of scary because my kids, especially Jake, has a ton of obsessions too! Deployment on the brain and when in he coming...biggest obsession. For Lindsey, skorts and leggings and bows. I could go on and on...