Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Thank Heavens...

...it's just a common cold!
Seth has had this yucky cough for over a week and we had contained it with cough medicine, but it wasn't giving up so I finally took him to the docs last night for them to then tell me it is just a common cold. That is good news, but I would still like it to go away for good! This is how he passed the time while we waited!

Thank you to Kristen for watching Leah for me so I didn't have to take her to that germ infested place!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Thank heavens for Leapsters!! That's what gets us through Sophia's weekly allergy shots too. Best money I've ever spent!

The North Country Sweets said...

love the leapster! wish I had one when I was a kid, instead I just had anxiety waiting for the doctor and old broken toys in the waiting room, hahahhaa

Sarah Richards said...

I can't take Morgin to the doctors without her leapster! She would drive me nuts! I hope he feels better soon!