Monday, March 08, 2010

Photo Booth Train Wreck!

Friday night we headed to the mall to take our yearly birthday photo booth picture. We planned to just have the kids in the picture because it is getting very hard to fit the four of us in the booth. Anyhow, I had Leah on my lap and we were getting ready when the booth started before we were ready. Needless to say the picture turned out totally crazy with half heads, children looking the wrong way and laughter all around. I will scan it in tomorrow so you can see Leah's photo booth train wreck. Memories!!
Seth filled up his behavior chart this week so he was also able to have a special night with Daddy so after our picture was taken he and Daddy went off and did some special activities!
Leah has overcome to fear of wearing her shoes in public and ran around the mall. She loved it!
Get me out of here I want to run!

No comments: