Monday, March 01, 2010

More Dancing Fun!

Last night we had our friends The Castana's for Sunday night dinner and Kristen couldn't wait to play Just Dance. We finally realized that it is ten times more fun to play with two players and battle it out. If you watch the video closely you will also see that Seth and Jacob were amazing dancers as well. We all danced so much that we were sweaty. Also, we have been informed that Rod is ready to play again very soon and that his sister bought him a full on 80s style outfit complete with spandex, leg warmers and wrist bands. We are anxiously awaiting his next performance. He should definitely get extra points for his wardrobe.

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

OMG...too funny! I'm glad everyone is enjoying the game. The kids look like they enjoy it too....and are very good at it.

Jen said...

I am such a sap... this video totally brought tears to my eyes seeing those two having so much fun together, knowing that this time next month he'll be on the other side of the world for the next 8 months. They should start a dance studio together, they've both got great moves!

KristenC said...

Holy Moly! I never thought I would get Lee to dance! I love it! Lee bought the game today! It is on tonight! Jacob is so excited! I will miss him so much too! I was up till midnight last night, just thinking about it! Urggghhhh

The North Country Sweets said...

Lee actually has some good moves! The boys look soooo cute, and they are both concentrating so much, hahaha Kristen of course is doing a GREAT job! We of course bought the game!