Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I Forgot My Camera

Last night Kristen invited us to Carnival Night at The Commons so I jumped on it. It's a no brainer...I didn't have to cook and the kids got to play! I think it was the one and only time that I forgot to bring in my camera and there were so many good photo opportunities! Leah was content to sit in her booster seat and eat, while people watching for a good part of the night and then I let her loose in the baby jumpy. She was in utter heaven. She would check all of the parts out and then look back to make sure I was there and give me a HUGE smile. Kristen took a few pictures of her so I can't wait to see them.

The boys ate as fast as they possibly could and then they were off to play in the big kids area. They stopped back at the table a few times for a drink and to tell us there were bad kids in there, but other than that they played their hearts out for over an hour.

Both of my kiddies came home, took a bath and slept like logs. It was the perfect night! Now on to swim class tonight!

No comments: