Monday, March 08, 2010

Do You Notice Anything in Common?

What do all of these wonderful party goers have in common??
Gram & Gramp
Miss Lindsey
Mom, Justin, Jacob, Seth & Gram
Jacob, Seth & Sophia
BFF's and Laurie
Rod & Lee
Tom & Justin
Kristen, Jen & Me
Rod & Jen
Kristen & Lee


...they were crazy enough to wear pink and brown to Leah's 1st birthday party event! Thank you all for being good sports, it was so much fun. There were also many other people there who wore pink and brown but in the craziness I missed them with my camera. Thank you to Dad, Sue, Dayna, Bonnie, Roland, Sheryl, Mr. & Mrs. Smith & Maya too!

2 comments:

The North Country Sweets said...

looks like a ton of fun! happy first leah!

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday Leah! I'm sorry I missed it! I think I'm missing from that girls picture :( I'm glad her party went well and she is the cutest!