Friday, March 05, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Leah Bean!

Dear Leah~
I can hardly believe that one year ago today I looked like this!
I spent the whole day at work trying to waddle to and fro while you tried to kick your way out. I can remember taking deep breaths all day while I tried to teach just wondering if today was the day. Well, it definitely was and you were born very quickly. Your Uncle J, Grandma Puccia & Miss Jen can tell you exactly how loud your Mommy screamed as you entered the world. It was all worth it because you are the most special little girl we could have ever asked for.
Your brother was very excited to meet you and he loved his new Big Brother shirt that we made him for the occasion.

Time has flown by all too quickly this year. We have had so much fun and so many experiences that it is very hard to remember it all. Thank goodness your Mommy loves her camera and does not miss a single moment of your life. You will have many many discs to look through as you get older as well as scrap books. I love that you are a smiler, you like to run around the house now, you love music and kick your feet to the beat. Food is your friend and you hardly ever turn it down. You are not saying many words yet, but you definitely let the world know that you are here! I can tell where you are by your grunts which I think are priceless. Your Daddy and I look forward to many many more years together watching you grow and waiting to see what you look like with hair! We can't wait! We love you tons and tons little bean!

Love ~ Mommy & Daddy

1 comment:

Sarah Richards said...

Happy Birthday Leah!