Tuesday, March 23, 2010

All About Her Food

If there is one thing that I know about my daughter that is not to come between Leah and her food. She loves food and if you take it out of her hand or away from her she will not be smiling like the pictures below.
I will say that she is just about the happiest baby I've ever met. I am a little impartial, but she is just so smiley all the time that she melts our heart!
Plus, those nugget teeth are just too cute when she gives you a big old smile!
In other news...I've been trying out new names for the blog and yesterday something a friend said to me just stuck so that is why the blog finally has its rightful name...LIVE FOR TODAY! It is The Charlton Family's new motto! We have a very busy week ahead. Tonight we head to The Castana's for Mexican night and to say our "see you soons" to Lee. Wednesday we have swim class and we have invited Great Grandma and Grandpa to join us. Thursday we will have The Castana's minus one :( for dinner to keep them busy! The weekend is just as busy, but we are trying not to think about it yet!

1 comment:

The North Country Sweets said...

Look at those teeth! and I love the new blog name! yay!