Monday, October 20, 2008

NEEDED: NEW SHOES

FYI- My feet grew a little bit after I had Seth, but not enough to have to go out and buy all new shoes. This time around I have three pairs of dress shoes that fit for work right now and the rest are tight tight tight. On one hand I love the thought of buying all new shoes for work, but on the other hand I don't want to be spending the money right now on top of all the other things that we need for the house and for the little girl. So I'm going to tough it out and rotate my three pairs of shoes until Christmas when I can buy some new ones. Oh, the trials and tribulations of motherhood. hahaha!

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

Isn't it crazy that our feet have to grow too during pregnancy. Then they don't go all the way back down. I was a size 7, now I am an 8.
What we do for our kids :)