Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Diary of a Pregnant Woman

Dear Diary,

Just when I thought I was officially over the sickies, they have returned. They did give me a two to three week reprieve so that has made me happy, but they are back. I have also reverted to falling asleep by 9:20pm. I think that is due to the fact that I can exercise now though. YIPPEEE! Seth and I have been walking everyday after school and that makes me feel worlds better. Just the fresh air and a little sweat perks me right up. We finally cleared out the babies room too. We sold the loveseat that was in there as well as the queen bed set. Now we just need to move the treadmill over to our room and it will be a baby zone! I go for my ultrasound next week and then the real planning can begin or should I say shopping! I'm off to swim class with Seth for now and that is a scary sight. Until next week...

No comments: