Monday, October 06, 2008

Ithaca IS Gorges

I can now say that the saying on the t-shirts is totally correct it is completely gorgeous and we had the best time walking along it. Here are some pics from our day in Ithaca and a play by play of the day itself...

We went down a TON of stairs and going back up was a chore for me since I am out of shape right now, but it felt wonderful to be outside in the fresh air.

Looking over the suspension bridge was very interesting. I don't think Ro could have done it, since he is very afraid of heights.
This is how far down the water is from the bridge.The Suspension Bridge
So our day consisted of eating at my favorite pizza place (buffalo chicken pizza), shopping, walking walking walking, shopping some more, walking more, shopping more and eating dinner to wrap up the day. It was GREAT!
Thanks Justin for a WONDERFUL Day!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

Amazing. Wish I would have gone there while we lived close. Looks Gorges! (new word, i like it.)

Anonymous said...

What a gorges family. . .