Thursday, October 23, 2008

Big Mouth

Do you ever feel like you have a big mouth from time to time? I think we all do. We regret things said in the heat of the moment or look back and think that we should have been more thoughtful and thought before we spoke. Well, I learned a lesson today in thinking before speaking and that everyone is different in terms of how they respond or react to other peoples opinions. Friends who you thought you could say anything to, maybe you just can't. So in the future I will be more careful and less open with people. I tend to ramble on and run at the mouth when I feel comfortable with someone, but life is changing and I will adjust to that. Ro will just be stuck listening to me good and bad! For better or for worse right???!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Feel free to bitch to me anytime about anything.. I won't take it personally!