Thursday, October 02, 2008

Excitement Turns to Stress

I told myself that I wasn't going to get stressed during this renovation process, BUT I am the type of person who sets dates and follows through with what I set. Contractors are not the same breed and it drives me mad! Our contractor called this week and said he was going to start on Tuesday or Wednesday. We were thrilled and made sure everything was ready. Well, it is Thursday night and two phone calls later they will now be starting sometime next week. AHHH! I think I am more frustrated because I want this whole process done before Thanksgiving week because we are the hosts and I want the house to be in ship shape. I guess I just have to come to the conclusion that there is nothing I can do, my hands are tied and I have to wait it out. Well, easier said then done, but I will try my hardest. So there is my rant for the evening I am feeling a little better getting it off my chest. For now...

Stay tuned!

PS- If anyone is looking for a queen mattress, boxspring and bed set we have one for sale. It was sold but the people just backed out. Another set back that added to my stress today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just think of how beautiful it will look when it's all done. Outdoor construction is totally dependent on weather, and the contractor has to keep himself busy with other projects when he can't work outside. It will all happen in due time. Please don't stress!!
BTW- I just have to say "I TOLD YOU SO"