Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lucky!

I am lucky for many reasons, but take a look at these pictures and tell me you wouldn't feel blessed!Looking at these pictures makes any stress I am feeling just disappear!

**Just a couple of side Seth stories to tell...
Ever since Seth learned that he will have a sister he has pretended that his Cabbage Patch doll is his sister and he carries her around with him everywhere. She has to be fed and she HAS to have a blanket around her. He is very particular about that. He even slept with her last night.

Also, Roland took Seth with him to Rotary this morning and I guess there were many priceless moments. Seth had to stand on his chair and he was welcomed by the whole room as well as paying a "Happy Dollar" to announce that he was going to have a sister. I guess he was a hit and everyone loved him! Ro should keep bringing him around town with him, it's good PR for him!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should frame those pictures, they're beautiful.

Sarah Richards said...

they sure are beautiful pics!

AMANDA said...

I noticed in your last post one of these pictures. So beautiful, I am happy you showed us more~!