Monday, December 17, 2007

Festive Weekend

We had a very busy and very festive weekend. Friday night was girls night out and we made the rounds of the square. We started at The Crystal and had Tom and Jerry's, walked to Vi Vi's for dinner, then walked to 1st National to try their Peppermint Patty drink followed by our last walk to The Paddock Club for a martini. It was great to get out with the girls and chat and they all helped put the whole sleepless night scenerio into perspective. I felt much better after talking everything through. Our next girls night will be in February where we will celebrate Kristen and my 30th birhtday's. We will be partying like it is 1999 just to say we aren't too old to still do it!

Saturday we were foolish enough to go to Walmart and the mall in the morning. First of all it was Shop with a Cop day at Walmart and there were literally 25 cops inside shopping with underprivilaged kids and then the lines at the mall were insane, BUT I am proud to say that I got all of our shopping done! YIPPEEE!
After all the shopping madness we all took a nap and then headed to the Pepsi Christmas party, but not before we played a little Wii with some friends. I'd also like to add that I got 4 strikes in a row, something that NEVER happens!

I'm the pink one 2 down!

The Pepsi party was very fun. They had open bar which can be dangerous, but I was on my best behavior. The appetizers were excellent and the dinner was pretty good too! We had the room with the fireplace so it was warm and everyone had so much fun!

Part of the Crew

Megan, Myself and Misty

Paul was amess, I had to pull out the Tide on the Go for him!

Jaime ate 2 plates!

I have a ton more pictures, but I won't bore you with them! As you can tell we had a great time!

Sunday we battled the storm to get groceries and run a couple of errands. We had hoped to get Seth out on his sled, but we all took naps once again and never got around to it. This weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Where was the Pepsi party?

AMANDA said...

Fun weekend! I wish Bob and I could battle you and Ro at a game of bowling on wii. That's our favorite and everyone who comes over here has to play.
And yes, I still have the ornament you made us. The funny thing is, when Grace saw it and hung it on the tree, she said "This is of you and Daddy when you guys were in love." I told her we are still in love, we were just a lot younger and drunk in the picture :)

nina beana said...

you cracked me up with the "tide on the go" part! i love you!