Thursday, December 13, 2007

Night Terrors

It has to be night terrors. I have spoken to more people who have gone through this exact same thing and I am pretty sure he doesn't have a belly ache because I gave him prunes in his applesauce and lets say he works fine! I am glad to know that I am not alone though and that other families have gone through this!

Last night I put an extra night light in his room for added light (thanks Krista for the advice!) and he made it until 3am, but then cried for an hour.

Everyone I talk with says that it is a phase and will pass so Ro and I are going to take turns sleeping downstairs so that at least one of us is coherant each day!

We finished up our last session of swim class for a while so now we'll find other winter activities to do. I also pretty much finished up our Christmas shopping, I only have 2 things left to get! Yippee!

Tomorrow night is girls night out and Saturday is Ro's Pepsi party. I hired our sitter to stay the night, but now I'm rethinking that idea. I don't want to put her through the screaming at 3am!

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

It does sound like night terrors and it will pass. G went through the same thing.
Have a good weekend and I say take Saturday night, overnight, and enjoy yourselves and catch up on some sleep!