Thursday, December 06, 2007

Running Away


I want to freeze this month in time and enjoy it for as long as I can, but it seems to be running away from me. I know it is only the 6th of the month, but we are so busy every weekend that I am trying to enjoy every moment that I can. I love my house all lit up and decorated, if there was only time to have people over to see it and snack and catch up! I think this month should be longer to fit everything in.

This week has consisted of...wrapping, crafting, swimming class, chatting with family, shopping, enjoying the house, and eating the goodies I made at the Sackets Kitchen.

This weekend will consist of...1st birthday cakes, shopping, more wrapping, relaxing and listening to my Gram's annual Christmas Concert.
PS- Our Christmas cards went out I hope that you enjoy them when you receive them!

No comments: