Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Rich in Friendships

This is the time of year when you can really reflect on your family and how LUCKY you are to have them as well as all of the friendships that you treasure. For this post I'd like to share a very special gift that was given to us yesterday by a very special friend. Here is a little back story on the first gift... I am an In Touch junky, yes it is smut, but I love it and I buy the new issue every Monday. I then take about a week to read the whole thing and pass it on to my friend Erin at work by Friday. She then reads it and passes it on to her sister who is home with one year old twins and a 4 year old. To my excitement, Erin bought me a years subscription to the magazine for Christmas. You would have thought she gave me a million dollars I was so happy!

The second gift that she gave me I will cherish forever. I am a sucker for things that are personalized, whether by name or by picture and she bought us the following...Yes, that is our very own little man driving that A 2 Z car. The best part is that the whole book is personalized for Seth. His picture is on every page with a new letter of the alphabet. It also includes his name, birth date and birth place on some pages. It is the coolest thing I have every seen. It cracks him up to find himself on each page. I cried when I opened it, it is truly amazing! Thank you Erin so very much!

This is my favorite, it is the page for the letter K and Seth is the kayaker! Just amazing! We are so rich in all of our friendships that we can't express our gratitude enough. Thank you everyone out there for all of the cards, emails, texts, phone calls etc that we have recieved this past month and always. We value those friendships so much!

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

That book is so cute! I've never seen anything like that with each page personalized with a picture. Very cool!