Friday, December 14, 2007

Status Report

Our nights are filled with screams and tears so I am taking Seth to the docs today to get him all checked out as well as get some sound advice from a MD. If for nothing else, some peace of mind for a frazzled mama!

I have to give my hubs the "DAD OF THE YEAR" Award though. Nothing phases him, he is cool, calm and collected! He once again slept on Seth's floor with him and for that I am eternally grateful! I owe him big time when golf and 4 wheeling season roll around again! Thank you Ro, you are the BEST!

Tonight is girls night out and I am looking forward to it, but I feel a little guilty to be leaving Ro with a possibly screaming child. So if you could, please send some positive thoughts our way tonight.

Tomorrow night is the Pepsi Party. We are both looking forward to it! I did cancel the overnight sitter though, I don't want to put her through that trauma. Although, her mom thinks it would be good birth control for her! So mean!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor little Seth! I remember going through this with Sophia for awhile, you feel SO helpless, I hated it. (Plus, it was tiring). Hopefully the phase will be shortlived for your sake!

Anonymous said...

I remember when Ro went through the same thing a few years ago. I remember how scared he was of the dark and how I had to snuggle with him on the floor in order to keep him from having his screaming fits. We had George Michael's "I will be your father figure" playing in the background. It's good to see he's come full circle- way to go Ro.

-Nina's Husband