Monday, August 27, 2007

What Comes Around Goes Around

Two weeks ago we went out with a bunch of friends to celebrate our friends Paul and Ginger who were moving to Pittsburgh. The cocktails were flowing and my hubs decided to have 10 too many draft beers and the next morning paid for it severly. I wasn't very simpathetic and told him he should know better, WELL....that came back to bite me right in the butt yesterday!
Saturday night we went to the Toby Keith concert in Saratoga with Eric, Sheryl, Jess and some other friends. I was Mommy free for an evening so I figured why not live it up. Well, I lived it up for about 5 people and paid dearly on Sunday. BUT, I had a blast so that is all that matters in the end!


This was not exactly water!
Good thing I took so many pictures or else I might not have remembered everything. Just kidding!

This is my last week of vacation, my how 11 weeks has flown by! Seth and I are doing a little bit of everything to finish out the summer! Lots of playdates and visits for the week!

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

As long as you had fun, that's what counts. Toby Keith is coming here this week. I don't think I've ever heard any of his songs. I'll have to give him a try.