Friday, August 31, 2007

To All the Mama's

I just want to put out a little thank you to all the special Mama's in my life that have helped make this summer the BEST! Between my family and all of my old and new Mama friends this summer has been truly memorable!

First, thank you to my Mom who has spent many many many mornings/afternoons/evenings with us this summer! I will remember our morning walks, stops for coffee and fountain sodas, our day trips to Oswego, letterboxing, parades, craft fairs, etc. I will also remember our date nights that you helped to make possible. Thursday nights rocked thanks to you and Tom! Thank you for a wonderful summer, and here's to a wonderful fall!

Thank you to my Mommy friends and to playdates. Playdates are the best at this age! I enjoyed spending time with and getting to know Sarah, Mackenzie, and Kristen better this summer. You Mama's are the best and our kids are going to be the best of friends!

Sarah, thank you for the facial yesterday. It was one of the best experiences I've had yet! So relaxing and peaceful! You are a great friend and I'm so glad that our families have gotten so close as well as us!

Thank you to Erin for our Friday morning walks with the boys and our missions to find fountain sodas after our walks. I loved our time to catch up, vent and talk about our lives.

Thank you to our families for always having us for dinner or stopping by to play with Seth. We enjoy our time with family so much. Our door is always open!

Thank you to my bloggie family as well. I couldn't live without catching up with old friends and new bloggie friends on a daily basis. Nina, Amanda, Jenica and of course Matt. I'm addicted to all of your blogs! A day doesn't go by when I don't check out your lives!

I'm sure I forgot someone, but know I think about our family and all of our friends daily and I feel so fortunate to have such a great group of Mama's to learn from and have fun with! To many more memorable seasons!

2 comments:

nina beana said...

i love you and I'M thankful for YOU. i'm so thankful that the internet allows us to stay so closely in touch, every day.


xx
n.

Mindy said...

aren't mamas the best?!?!