Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Re-Cooping

I feel like I am still trying to get back on track from the weekend and haven't fully recovered, but I'm trying. Monday was filled with walks and playdates. Tuesday I helped my friend Sarah with her brand new classroom and it was a lot of fun. I love to be creative so my juices were flowing. I love a classroom FULL of color! We worked for about 4 hours and then Ro took me out to lunch. We also went and visited my Gram and Gramp in Lowville and they had us for dinner.
Today we are headed to the Farmer's Market and then we have a playdate with Jacob this afternoon followed by date night! Tonight is our last date night and we are actually just going to order chinese in and call it our date night. We are both pooped!
Tomorrow my friend Sarah has planned a surprise for me to thank me for helping her. I needed no thanks I loved doing it, but it is very thoughtful of her. Seth is going to spend an hour with Nana Sue while I am gone. Thank you Sue!!!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

You know you are getting "older" when it takes a few days to recover from a night out.

Sarah Richards said...

I am so excited about our facial's today. I really need it after yesterday and Morgin's hives. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend!