Friday, August 03, 2007

Headed


We are headed once again and not the last time this summer! We are headed to Albany, actually Broadalbin to be specific to take Seth on an adventure with Uncle Eric and Aunt Sheryl. We are headed out onto Sacandaga Lake tomorrow and Seth's first time on a boat!

I have to say that I'm all about it being warm and toasty in the summer, but this week is killing me. I am sweating myself silly and I'm about at the end of my rope. I'm not saying that I want snow or ice or even rain, but God, please cool it off just about 10 degrees! With that said I really don't have anything else exciting going on at this point. I am sure that I will have new pics after tomorrow!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

I agree, it is way too hot, I'm a sweaty mama all day long.
Have fun this weekend; hope Seth enjoys the boat ride.

jenica said...

hehe, i love his little crocs!

this week cooled down 10 degrees, so now it's in the low 90's instead of the 100's. i can't believe how much better it feels. ;-D although here it's a dry heat... i don't know how you east coasters live with humitidy. i would DIE!