Thursday, August 09, 2007

Tagged

My friend Nina has tagged me, so here goes:

*We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.

*Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

*People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.

*At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and they should read your blog.

1. I click my nails when I'm nervous/excited/stressed/bored and it drives most people crazy. I have even had students ask me to stop. Politely of course!

2. I get horribly car sick if I'm not sitting in the front seat for long trips. I used to throw up on numerous occasions as a child. Ask any of my parents!

3. I LOVE fair week in July at my Gram's house. It is my favorite week of the whole year. I love the parade, people, food, rides and our family getting together. I get super sad when that week is over.

4. I HATE it when people are mad at me or when I get in fights with people. It stresses me out so badly and makes me a nervous wreck. I like to keep the peace.

5. I love reliving my childhood with Seth. I have had such a wonderful summer doing all of my favorite activities wth him.

6. I'm totally addicted to watching old episodes of The O.C. and One Tree Hill. They are on the Soap Network Channel from 5-7pm every night so I DVR them and then watch them when Seth goes to bed. I'm a teen soap junky!

7. I actually dread going back to work in the fall. I used to jump at the chance to work, but now I jump at the chance to hang with Seth.

8. I don't like ungrateful people. When you put thought into a gift or a card or a picture you should show gratitude to the person who was thoughtful enough to give it to you. Just a pet peave of mine!

So those are just a few thoughts/habits/tid bits about me. Now I have to tag someone so I'll tag Jenica and Matt since they are the only other bloggers that haven't already been tagged!

1 comment:

jenica said...

i'm too lazy to do it again!

http://theonelittleone.blogspot.com/2007/06/me-meme.html