Thursday, August 23, 2007

Home Improvements! YIPPPEEE!!!

If you know us even a little you will know that we are always doing something to improve our house. My friend Kristen asked me yesterday what we had done to our house since we moved in 5 years ago. I said to her, it is easier to tell you what we haven't done yet, that list is shorter. You name it, we have done it... roof, windows, drywall, fence, kitchen, carpets and on and on. So to add to our list, yesterday we had our sidewalks replaced and we had our front set stamped. It turned out great and added some curb appeal to our house! Here are some pics!
Tonight is girls dinner at Celia's so I'm headed out in a couple of hours and then on Saturday we are headed to Albany where we are taking a limo to the Toby Keith concert with Sheryl, Eric, Jess, Jeff and Jess! So exciting!

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

Looks good!
Have fun at the concert on saturday.
~ps~ i've been having dreams about watertown all week. literally, every night. So I kinda feel like I've been hanging out with you and Ro again b/c you guys are in them. We've been having some good times again :)