Saturday, July 14, 2007

Winning Streak

First I won a raffle basket worth $300 from the Relay for Life and last night at our friends Christmas in July Party I won "Best Christmas Created Tank Top"! I'm on a roll and I NEVER win anything! I mean never, well I guess I can't say that anymore can I! Here is my creation, but I can't take all the credit because Ro helped me brainstorm ideas!The party was a lot of fun. We had to bring our senior pics with us and we voted for best smile, best hair, best makeup, etc. It was so funny to see some of the 80s styles. I was one of the youngest so I just looked young with big bangs! Today we are headed to the French Festival and the boys are having a boys day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KRISTEN TODAY!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the birthday wish. we are going out for a sushi lunch then shopping in newport.(i wanted to go to nantucket but eric didn't). then dinner at moms then maybe waterfire in providence. then tomorrow i'm at my in laws for another birthday dinner.

jenica said...

that sounds like so much fun!