Monday, July 09, 2007

"Seth what does a lion say?"...

...with both arms flexed out in front of him and face all red, he says ROARRRRR!
So on Saturday my wonderful husband says to me, "Let's go on an excursion." I am ALWAYS up for fun so I hopped in the shower and we were off to the zoo in SYR. Mind you I haven't been there in like 15 years. We had the best day, as all days in the summer are the best, but this day will go down in the record books. Seeing Seth's face light up when he saw the animals was another PRICELESS moment. The best part was when he would get super excited, he would gasp super loud. We would just laugh! After the zoo we headed to our favorite spot in Oswego and we had a late lunch at Rudy's on the water. It was Seth's first taste of Rudy's food and we heard no complaints out of him. Saturday was just a wonderful day! Thank you to my hubby for planning such a great spur of the moment day! I LOVE YOU!
Seth after his day of fun!

Today we went to story time at the library for the first class. It is hard to believe that this time last year Seth wasn't even sitting up on his own at story time and this year you can't get him to sit still. He loved the songs and interaction with the kids. He is such a ham, just like his dad.

This afternoon we headed to Morgin's for some play time in her pool. The kids had a blast and Sarah and I chatted. Oh, a Happy Birthday to Sarah today too! I know I already gave you your gift but here is an added well wish!
Tonight was girls dinner and I was the host. We had a huge meal and everyone went home stuffed. The good news is that I don't have to host again until December! It is much more fun going then hosting, far less work!

3 comments:

nina beana said...

i love your life, and i love that little boy of yours. can you believe it's july?!? i just found your reply email back to me in my SPAM folder :(, so i'll be getting back to you today. luckily i didn't delete the whole folder without looking like i usually do! xx

jenica said...

such cuteness. i love that first zoo trip. my geni was the same way this year. it's like their dream come true. what good parents you are to *want* to go on an excursion. ;-D

love that last pic.

AMANDA said...

the zoo is so much fun. i am glad seth got into it. you never know at that age if they'll love it or not give a care at all.