Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Everyone Loves a Good Parade

This is by far my most favorite week of the whole summer. It is the Lewis County Fair week and it makes me so happy. My husband, that is another story, it doesn't make him happy because he works like a dog this whole week, but me very happy! Anyhow, last night was the fair parade. We always go up to my Gram's for dinner and then walk down to the parade. It is the biggest event in the whole county and just about everyone is lined up on Main St. My grandparents even take their car down at noon and leave it there so we get good seats. I wasn't sure how Seth would do because he doesn't like to sit for too long anymore, but he was amazing and he loved all the big trucks and tractors. His eyes lit up!
As soon as Seth wakes up from his very long nap we are headed back up to Gram's for Children's Day at the fair. Seth loves rides so I can't wait for some good old fair fun! We are also bringing some friends with us. It should be a fun filled afternoon!

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

Parades are fun, and for some reason, we haven't been to any yet this summer.