Friday, July 13, 2007

Date Night Great Night!

I'd like to say a special thanks to my Mom and Tom for making Date Night possible once a week. Many of you probably know that I love to go out to eat and an added bonus is not having to shovel the food in so fast as I do when I eat with Patters. So Date Night is the BEST! We have been going for three weeks now and Ro and I have had the best time together. Talking, eating and having a couple of cocktails together is so great for us. So, Thank You for making that possible! Last night we stayed close to home and went to Texas Roadhouse. We had such a great meal and I even ate my whole plate of ribs! OOORAAA! To top off the evening Big Brother was on and I'm addicted! The night as a whole was a success!

Today we are meeting Erin and Storm in Sackets for our walk. Then we need to get Papa Charlton a birthday gift because.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD, BIG RO AND PAPA!
Tonight we are going to a Christmas in July party and trying out a new babysitter so wish us luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didn't know you LOVE BIG BROTHER. me too i am so addicted. i even signed up showtime so i can watch the after hours. i LOVE it.

jenica said...

yum yum. i so love texas roadhouse. yum yum

AMANDA said...

date night once a week, you lucky dogs.
i forgot you are a BB fan also. We watch it also and I love that it is on 3 nights week. My fav is america's player; he is hilarious.