Thursday, July 12, 2007

Grossest Motherhood Moment Thus Far

Tuesday was the hottest day this summer so far, I think it reached about 95 degrees with full humidity. You walked outside and instantly dripped. BUT, I"ll take it over snow so there were no complaints out of me. We found ways to stay cool. I hauled out all of the water toys and filled up the pool. I stripped Seth down to a diaper and then realized that he was getting pretty wet so I thought to myself, "Nina always lets her kids run around naked, it can't hurt!" So he is playing in the pool and then with his short attention span he gets out of the pool and starts to play on his slide. I run to get the video camera and start videoing him naked on the slide when I zoom in and.......................he poops right on the slide. He literally looked like a dog. THEN, he proceeds to step in it. Luckily he had his crocs on and not bare feet. I throw the camera and try to grab him and of course he gets mad at me and screams! Isn't life grand!

Lesson learned....Put on a swim diaper at all times, I have a unscheduled pooper!

3 comments:

nina beana said...

ha! this killed me. sorry about the random pooping incident...at least he didn't try to eat it :) slides and poop...gotta love summer. xx

AMANDA said...

Too funny! An unscheduled pooper, what are you gonna do :)

jenica said...

hahahaha, i love it! how did the video of it turn out? ;-D