Thursday, July 05, 2007

No Water Fear Here

Seth and I started Mommy and Me swim class today and there was no sign of fear. Seth had so much fun and I got a huge workout. He got to lounge and I was put to work, but it was so fun and seeing him smile and laugh was PRICELESS!

After swim class we headed to the farmers market because we were starving. So at 10:30am we both had a hot dog and walked around a bit.
Tonight is date night so Seth is headed to Grammy and Poppy's and Ro and I are off on our date night. We haven't decided where we are going to go because of the weather, but I'm sure we will have fun wherever we are together!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO POP POP TODAY!
HAVE A GREAT TIME AT THE SCINTAS TONIGHT!

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

Glad he loves the water. Cute pictures! Have fun this weekend.