Saturday, July 21, 2007

Lists

I have gots lists all over the house, upstairs and downstairs, in my head and in my dreams. They are taking over my brain at this point. I'm in vacation dreamland and I can't wait! I just pray that our time with The Gilbert's goes slow and that we all have a blast! I think it is going to be awesome. The kids are at such great ages and I know that Seth loves to experience and SEE new things so he will eat this whole trip up!

LAKE GEORGE WATCHOUT BECAUSE HERE WE COME!

Today we are going to our second parade of the week and it is a good one. We are headed to Sackets for the Can Am Parade followed by nap time followed by a birthday party followed by dinner out with Erin and Jason. We seriously aren't always this busy. The birthday party came up unexpected. Tomorrow we leave for four days so we will have all sorts of adventures to tell you about when we return! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

have fun! how can you not :)