Thursday, September 10, 2015

Rewind: Wedding Photo Shoot and Reception

 Justin and Joan hired a photographer, but I basically had Roland take the same pics and they all turned out so great. I have to say that Justin was heavier than I imagined. Thus the red face and laughter.


 These two couldn't look any cuter.

 Roland totally made fun of my jump pose.
 The reception was a "Book" theme. Table assignment cards were on library cards and the tables were all labeled different cities that Justin and Joan had travelled to. Each table had a name such as Madrid and then there would be a picture of J&J in that city. It was elegant and so flipping neat.

 The cards also had a stamp on them with either a chicken, mushroom or cow so that the waitresses knew your dinner selection. (Stuffed chicken, London Broil or Portobella Mushroom) Clever right?
 You could also write on a popsicle stick giving them date night ideas. The best was what Leah wrote on hers...Go tubing. HA.
 They also created a Shutterfly book of pictures of them on all of their travels. We all left them a little message in it.
 The cake was naked (no frosting), which I had never seen before. It was delicious and so super simple and pretty.

 We had a photo booth with all the props.
 Day 3 of wedding festivities for my Gram and she was a trooper. We even decorated her cane with fresh flowers for the occasion.

 Crazy bridesmaids
 Speeches



 The anniversary dance was dedicated to my grandparents and they were thrilled. 65 years and counting for these two.

 My poor aunt was so sore the next day from trying to keep up with SPC.



 Seth and Chris Hill have a common love of SU so they became friends instantly.

 My cousin Emily (far left) will be the next to tie the knot next July. Road trip to MD for The Charlton's.
 The party got wild and crazy when Joan's 4 brother's broke out the cowboy hat.


Such a fantastic few days with family celebrating the love of two of my favorite people. I gained a new sister and I couldn't be happier.

No comments: